FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY YOUR FREE TRIAL
Nu You Pilates will help reduce pain and allow you to move more freely
Sometimes getting fit, keeping in shape and staying healthy can be challenging. As we get older it can be difficult to avoid injuries, or annoying aches and pains. Making sure you move correctly, and engage the correct muscles can help you achieve your fitness goals and get more from the exercise you do.
Who is behind Nu You Pilates
Hi I'm Nicole
After years spent teaching high impact exercise classes like aerobics and step, I found myself in a situation where I was constantly managing injuries and trying to work around a variety of aches and pains. Then after having a C-section with my son I felt my body just couldn't cope with the exercise I had participated in previously.
I wanted to find a way of exercising that would allow me to work around my injuries and allow me to see results.
I discovered Pilates and never looked back. I was able to start to move more freely, reduce the pain I felt and get the results I wanted. I was able to flatten my tummy and tone my arms, thighs and waist.
I had such great results that many of my previous students asked me to help them and Nu You Pilates was born. It's had such an impact on my life my husband Tim gave up his job and trained to teach pilates too. Together with our experienced team we focus on helping people feel less stiff get out of pain, move more freely so they can enjoy a pain free life.
How Pilates Can Help You
Pilates focuses on working the deep stabilising muscles of the core that support your spine and include the pelvic floor.
The Pilates method teaches you how to control your body and use you’re stabilising muscles, to help you to move better which in turn will improve posture, back & joint pain and well as prevent injury.
Here are the benefits of Pilates…
Reasons You Will Love Working With Nu You Pilates
- 1Prevent injuries returning
- 2Our experienced highly qualified coaches will help guide you to move in ways that will help you reduce pain and symptoms of injuries. Allowing you to regain fitness and even return to activities that you may have previously had to give up, such as running or other sports.
- 2Save Money
- 3Many of our clients find the results they see from attending our sessions allows them to decrease the amount of visits they make to their Physio, Chiropractor or Osteopath as well as reduce or stop pain medication
- 3Stay at the top of our game.
- 4Continually improve and learn so that you have the highest standard/ most up to date.
We continually strive to improve our knowledge so that you receive the highest standard of instruction and most up to date information in the industry.
- 5Our team have a wealth of experience in helping many others. We know that there isn't a one size fits all solution and thats why we take pride in treating everyone of our clients as an individual with their own needs. All our instructors spend time making sure your sessions is adapted to allow you to get the most from your time with us.